June 30th, 2011
Written by: admin
In case you haven’t heard of the latest and greatest way to connect with others… TWITTER.
Basically, it’s a revolution.
A few quick fast facts…. hat tip Jeff Bullas (that means go visit his site!)
1. Twitter was created in March 2006 by Jack Dorsey and launched in July of that year.
2. 140 million is the average number of Twitter messages (known as ‘tweets’) people sent per day in February 2011
3. 572,000 is the number of new accounts created in one day (March 12, 2011)
4. 182% is the increase in number of mobile users over the past year.
5. 25 billion tweets sent on Twitter in 2010
5. The first unassisted off-Earth Twitter message was posted from the International Space Station by NASA astronaut T. J. Creamer on January 22, 2010
Let us show you what we’ve done for so many of our clients. Leverage communications. It’s simple.